The materials and resources provided below include information on LLNL environmental activities, environmental conservation and restoration efforts, and regulatory and permitting processes.
Click on the following for information on:
- LLNL Environmental Policy
- Public notices
- Current environmental documents available for public review and/or comment
- Recently completed environmental documents
- Near neighbor disclosure letters
- LLNL Site Annual Environmental Reports
- Environmental News
- NEPA Categorical Exclusions
- Environmental international certification (.pdf)
To provide us with environmental feedback, please email us at email@example.com.
Environmental restoration tours coming this spring
LLNL will host environmental restoration tours at the Livermore main site and Site 300 beginning in spring 2017. These tours will provide an overview of the ongoing effort to remedy historic groundwater contamination at each site dating as far back as the 1940s, when the main site served as a U.S. Naval Air Station. The tours will be open to the general public, though prior registration will be required. Stay tuned for dates, times and additional information.